So people come in here every day with missing or damaged teeth. It’s kind of the bread and butter of dentistry, especially family dentistry, of us doing fillings and crown work that allows us to protect teeth and prevent them from getting worse and needing a root canal or something even worse like getting an extraction done. But people coming in and doing the due diligence to do the little things on the front end, whether that be just a simple filling on a tooth or going in and doing something maybe a little bit bigger like a crown, allows that patient to do something now and not have worse complications down the road.
Rebuild Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Life is too short to live with teeth that are damaged or cause you pain. The team at Legacy Hill Dentistry can make your smile right again with our restorative dentistry services. Plus, we’ll do it as comfortably as possible. We use digital impressions (without the goopy mess) and offer laughing gas to help you relax if you suffer from dental anxiety.
Services that we may use to restore your smile include:
- Tooth Fillings – To repair tooth damage, you can get a metal-free filling that blends in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These partial crowns are usually made from porcelain and provide greater coverage than a filling does.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These versatile restorations can be used in many ways to repair smiles and restore your biting and chewing capacity.
- Dentures – You can get either full dentures or partial dentures, depending on whether you have any healthy teeth remaining.
- Dental Implant Restorations – Implants are artificial tooth roots that can support crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist will stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth from extraction with this treatment.
No insurance? No problem! To save money on restorative care, ask about joining our Membership Club. A low monthly fee covers the cost of your exams and cleanings. You’ll save on other services too, including restorative dentistry.