So in our office, we handle a lot of cosmetic dentistry. We incorporate digital impression techniques. We have cameras that allow us to take 30 or 40 photos per second to stitch together 3D models on the computer. And not only is it less messy and it tastes better, but it also gives a much more accurate model for your dental work. And so with that, we can do things like diagnostic wax-up where we actually create your smile on a model before we ever even touch your teeth. And that kind of gives you a preview for what you’re doing cosmetically. We do everything from a single crown or veneer on a front tooth to fix something that may be broken to full mouth restoration where we’re rebuilding the entire mouth and entire smile. We also offer different varieties of tooth whitening that allow us to get a brighter smile, take off years of staining, and other treatments to remove white spots on teeth to help fix gummy smiles, certainly straighten and correct crooked or rotated teeth, and give you a better smile. A straighter, whiter smile isn’t just prettier or more attractive, but it’s also a healthier smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Will Give You a Brand-New Look
If asked, most people would say they want to have the most beautiful smile they can. If your teeth are dull and lackluster, you may hide your smile behind your hand. Or you may practice a closed-lip smile to completely shield your teeth from view.
You don’t have to live that way! Legacy Hill Dentistry offers beneficial cosmetic treatments to make your smile look like new. When you come in for your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals and treatment options in more detail. Some of the services we may use are:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells resemble wafers and are usually made from either ceramic or composite resin. Your dentist will bond them to the front of damaged or worn teeth to make them look more appealing. Veneers are a great way to instantly get a better-looking smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Whitening treatment is a budget-friendly path to a brighter smile and greater confidence. You can whiten your teeth in our office for the fastest results, or take home a professional-strength whitening kit to use whenever you want.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist can use a composite resin material to repair small smile flaws like chips, gaps, cracks, pits, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. Usually, just one appointment is needed to make your smile look attractive again.
- Clear Teeth Aligners – Using the innovative Invisalign method, we can give you a beautiful, straight smile in as few as 12 months. With transparent plastic teeth aligners, you don’t have to worry about others seeing metal in your mouth.
- Smile Makeover – Your dentist will work with you to design a custom treatment plan that includes two or more of our cosmetic services. The end result will be a gorgeous grin that makes you feel proud.