So patients coming in and getting regular dental cleanings and care is definitely something that we make sure patients know is super important. Obviously, the quicker that we can catch things allows those, whatever that may be, to not continue to get worse. We are able to catch it and get it taken care of. Patients that wait a long time to get looked at, there’s things that could have been caught and now they’re on to being something bigger and worse. If we are able to catch it earlier, we’re able to do smaller procedures and less invasive procedures.
Care for Your Smile With Regular Checkups
It’s easy to give your smile great care when you make Legacy Hill Dentistry your go-to dental practice. We have been keeping our patients in beautiful smiles for almost three decades. You’ll feel good knowing that your smile is in capable hands. Our dentists and team members make it a point to listen carefully, so we can address any concerns you have about your oral health.
When you come in for your dental cleaning and exam as a new patient, here’s what you can expect:
- Your dental hygienist will take a dental history, so we understand the condition of your smile.
- They will then take digital X-rays for detailed images of your teeth, roots, bones, and nerves.
- Your hygienist will perform a complete dental exam to check for cavities and other problems. We’ll use an iTero electronic cavity detector as well as a VELscope to check for early signs of oral cancer.
- You’ll get a thorough teeth cleaning and polishing. Your hygienist will pay special attention to all the nooks and crannies inside your mouth that you might miss at home when brushing and flossing.
- Your dentist, James or Alex, will also examine your teeth and gums for problems.
- We’ll make recommendations for any needed care to keep your smile in great shape.
Visit us every six months to keep up with your dental cleanings and exams in Smyrna. Call Legacy Hill Dentistry today at 615-510-6996 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment online.