So with dental veneers, oftentimes, people will come in with either teeth that are a little bit misshapen, maybe a little discolored, or they simply don’t like that teeth aren’t symmetrical with each other or they’ve broken a tooth at some point. And so in those cases, dental veneers are often a great choice. It allows us to be very conservative in how we prepare the tooth. And at the same time, it’s also one of the most natural-looking dental restorations you can have in the mouth. Oftentimes, putting a veneer on a tooth, most of the general public isn’t going to know that you have had any dental work done to that tooth because it’s going to blend in so well with your natural tooth structure and the color.
Veneers Will Do Wonders for Your Appearance
Teeth veneers are one of the best types of cosmetic dentistry that we offer. With veneers, your dentist can conceal and repair many types of tooth flaws. You no longer have to be bothered by chips, stains, cracks, small gaps, misshapen teeth, worn teeth, or slightly crooked teeth. In most cases, we can complete your veneers treatment in just two appointments. Here’s how the process works:
- Your dentist will discuss your treatment and help you decide on the right shape and shade of veneers for your situation.
- If needed, we’ll prepare your teeth by removing a small amount of tooth enamel.
- We’ll take digital impressions so your veneers can be made. You’ll appreciate our digital technology, since you’ll avoid having a messy tray of goop in your mouth.
- If you’re getting composite resin veneers, we’ll make them right in the office. For ceramic veneers, our lab partner will make them.
- When your veneers are ready, your dentist will cement them to your teeth and make sure the fit is perfect.
- You’ll leave the office with a brand-new smile and improved confidence!